If you are a School Principal or a delegate related to the New York City school, you can easily create NYC DOE Email Account (Department of Education).
To work in an NYC (New York City) public school, the NTF Candidate network (New Teacher Finder) can easily make use of the online system, which allows the school principal to search and identify the best teacher candidates.
Also, the candidate who had applied for the desired position through online system, the eligibility screen test should be passed, and also expressed their serious commitment and interest are the essential eligibility criteria for the teacher candidates.
- DOE Email
- NYC DOE email Account Creation Process
The New Teacher Finder online system is accessible only by the School Support Organizations, HR Directors, and School Principals.
The NTF (New Teacher Finder) online system also helps the School Principals to recruit the Lab Specialists,
Attendance Teachers, School Secretaries, School Psychologists, School Social Workers, Guidance Counselors, and Speech Therapists.
NOTE: The school principal knows that the availability of internal school teachers can be searched and identified through the Open Market Transfer System.
You can use the First Time User or the Returning User option to create an email account to register under the New Teacher Finder portal for the upcoming recruitment for the teachers.
First Time User
If you are first time user-then you need to create an account, To create an account just follow easy steps:-
- Please click on the First Time User button to create a DOE (Department of Education) Email account.
- First, you need to enter your Username.
- NYC DOE (New York City – Department of Education) Outlook login is your Username by default.
- The email address format will be [email protected],
- With your registered email address of your DOE account will be [email protected] then the Username will be “david”.
Your initial password for your DOE Email account will be your username. For example, the initial password for this account is david.
After entering the password, click on the Submit button to access your DOE account. Now, you will be prompted to set up a new password for your account.
You need to type in the password under the Password and Confirm Password fields and click on the Ok button.
You will get a pop-up message stating that the DOE Email account password is successfully updated. Moving forward, you need to use the updated password to access your DOE account.
If you had already created a DOE (Department of Education) email account and accessed the NTF (New Teacher Finder) portal in the past, then please ensure that your login information will remain the same and proceed with the login process.
- Enter your Username which is NYC DOE (New York City – Department of Education) Outlook login.
- For example, the Username will be david.
- You can use the NTF (New Teacher Finder) portal password to login to your DOE email account.
- If you have forgotten your account password or if it mismatches,
- then click on the “Forgot Password” link to retrieve your new DOE account password.
NOTE: Only for the HR directors, they can send an email to [email protected] email address for password reset assistance.
NYC DOE email Account Creation Process
It is not possible to create own accounts if you are a school principal for Non-government schools. If you are a principal for NYC schools then you can create a DOE Email outlook 365 and online account for their school staffs.
The School Principal or any other delegate related to their school is allowed to create DOE email accounts for their school staffs. Before creating a DOE account for the school staff, please check whether the user already has an active account.
If you found that the school staff already has a DOE account for your school then you can re-activate the account or just reset the account password. Please do not register for a new account for your school staff.
How do I create a DOE account?
Please follow the below steps to create a new DOE account:
- Login to the DOE Extranet portal Here
and press the SMU icon.
- (Please get in touch with the PRC team, in case if the SMU icon is not available.)
- Click on the Staff Management menu and select the Non Gov – Add Staff feature.
- Please provide all the mandatory fields on the existing page and press the Authorize button.
Upon completion, you will receive a pop-up message stating that operation is success or failure. If the account is created successfully, then an email will be sent to the registrants or the principal with detailed information.
Also, an activation email will be forwarded to the user’s registered email address for the server informing them about their DOE User information and a link to activate the account.
After the account creation, the School principal has to grant privilege for the staff member to visit the PRC website you can login in doe email 365 outlook office with same method.
NYC DOE Email Login Process
- Please access the Extranet Portal,
- Enter your Username and Password
- click on the Login button to access your DOE account.
In case if you have forgotten your account password, then click on the Forgot password link which is available at the bottom of the page.
You can use the secret answer option to reset your DOE account password (at least 3 questions should be answered which had set up previously).
If you have not created the secret answers option earlier then please contact the PRC team along with DOE account username to reset the password.
NYC DOE Email 365 and other Support
If you are still getting an issue or troubleshooting then you can contact official guy with easy steps.
- You can generate a ticket to get support.
- If you are looking for any other help then select right option for support.
- You can access all support from this page.
NYC DOE teachers email
Friend, Above shared info will give you complete access information about department.
Because we shared useful links where you can get useful info about doe email payroll portal and other related guides about Department of Education, If any link or concept you finding and no looking in post please tell us.
DOE NYC Email
This is unofficial shared user guide which can help to user to access webmail login, This is only educational propose, For legal always follow official website.You can contact official guys with helpline numbers too. Thanks
Frequently asked questions
Here are some questions and their answer which mostly asked by NYC users, If you have any more questions you can comment below or ask us on contact us page –
How do I get my doe email?
Already mentioned complete method in the above paragraph but partly you can follow this outline:-
- First, you need to open the self-service portal of DOE.
- After then add your user name.
- To recover your account, you need to fill up a security question.
- Security question option you can find on the dropdown.
- Are you human? just Verify a CAPTCHA.
- Now simply click on the Reset password option.
- Answer your security questions.
- Just add your password.
- Now simply click on Submit.
- That’s it.
How do I contact the NYC DOE?
If you are getting more issues which not solved by our post, then you can contact to official guys, You can contact to HR Connect dialing 718-935-4000 number.
What is my NYC DOE email address?
It will be same like other email username, So your User name will be DOE email without @schools.nyc.gov. User will be unique so you cant edit once you create username for your webmail.
How do I reset my doe email password?
Unfortunately if you forgot your doe email password then you can recover by following below steps :-
- Just open DOE self-service portal.
- Then just give your unique username.
- You will find a password reset option via personal information.
- After then you will see CAPTCHA.
- Just fill CAPTCHA and verify it.
- Now simply Click on Reset Password.
- Then give following info employee ID number last name,with birth date.
- Now simply click on next.
- Now done, Reset your password.
We are happy to inform that the above-provided information helps you to understand about the DOE (Department of Education) email account and its importance.
You can also refer the DOE account creation and login process for your reference. Thanks for visit DOE Email helping blog.